Thursday, September 20, 2012

2012 New Releases

My goal for 2012 was to release a minimum of 1 new pattern per month.  So far I haven't made that goal, but HAVE released more than 2011, so I guess that's a win.  I currently have 6 pattern models finished with the pattern released, and a few others I'm in the middle of stitching, so there will be more before the end of the year.  :)

If you're not entirely familiar with how I "operate", I personally refuse to release a pattern until I've stitched the model myself to make sure when it's finished it looks good, which causes a delay in the release of patterns (darn full-time day job that gets in the way of stitching!).  Anyone can import a piece of artwork or a photograph into a computer program and call it a pattern, but it doesn't always stitch up well, and I have first-hand knowledge of that.

Today I thought I'd share with you pics of the ones I have been able to complete & release.  If you're interested in any of the patterns, just click the photo and it will take you to the listing in my Etsy shop.

11013 - The Sophisticated Lady
I love silhouettes because you can easily change the fabric & floss color to your liking


11019 - Live, Laugh, Love
This piece was inspired by my 1948 Scrabble board game you can see in the photo


11017 - Heroes
I think everyone knows I'm a proud Army mom, even though my son has been honorably discharged with a permanent medical disability.  50% of the purchase price of this pattern gets donated to the Wounded Warrior Program
 

12003 - Continental Kisses
3 patterns for the price of 1 with this fun & quick stitch!  All the models were also stitched on different counts & colors of fabric to give you and idea of the versatility you can have with your pieces

12011 - Electric Owl
This took me years of stitching off & on, but I'm so glad I finally got it finished as I think it's probably one of my all-time favorites!


12004 - Billy Goat Silhouette
Another simple & fun silhouette (and yes, I actually stitched it in black!) for those that like farm animals

If you want to see what else I'm working on that could be possible patterns in the future, you can always check out my WIP album I try to keep updated on Facebook.  I always put information with each photo, so you'll know what it is.

Thanks so much for taking the time to learn a little more about this years patterns and I'm exicted to get more of them done & released prior to December 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment