Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pattern of the Week - September 29, 2012

One of my online stitching friends completed a piece this week called "Royal Thistle Celebration".  I had never seen the pattern before and thought it was gorgeous.  And since I'm always looking for new things I just had to go in search of it and who the designer is.

I found the website of Periwinkle Promises and was having so much fun browsing through all the beautiful kits that were new to me.  I ended up choosing this one as my pattern of the week.  It's called "Spool of Thread Celebration".

It looks as if the charts/kits are only available through local needlework shops, so if you click here, it will take you to a link that lists shops by state where you can find them.  Looks like the closest shop to me is about 45 minutes away.  I just might have to get some of my local stitching friends together for a road trip.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment