Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sin City

Today I thought I'd share some of the pics I took in my recent weekend trip for my birthday (thanks to some awesome friends) to Las Vegas.  And you know how the saying goes...What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so you can't see all of them, lol!

The Blue Man Group on Steroids, lol!



La Reve (Cirque du Soleil) at The Wynn

 Italy & Chocolate - 2 of my favorite things in life

 The Parasol Bar at The Wynn


This isn't really my style of bike, but I was in awe of the artistic talent it took to do this amazing metalwork!

Yeah, you can see we were big winners...NOT!

My last fabulous meal before leaving Sin City.  Damn it was good! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos, Kelly! That motorcycle looks amazing, and so does the waffle meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! The food was soooooo good Debbie! I really wish there was a Hash A Go-Go in N.E. Ohio somewhere!

      Delete